Interfile is a boutique Fintech company with more than 15 years experience in building and operating advanced financially orientated information technology systems. The company is acknowledged as a leading provider of Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP) solutions, having developed and operated SARS e-Filing for the South African Revenue Service (SARS) as far back as 2003. Today SARS is acknowledged as one of the most service-orientated and efficient revenue collection agencies in the world.
Interfile has implemented customer-centric and business process solutions for a variety of national government departments, numerous municipalities and large organisations. In South Africa almost every citizen will benefit from one or more of Interfile’s solutions, whether paying tax, obtaining an ID card or passport, claiming unemployment, or simply logging a query with a local municipality.
Real world experience and expertise is what adds real value to customers and consumers. System integrations, business processes, and real time service delivery makes the company a lot more than a simple payment service provider. Coupled with areas such as change management and customer acceptance makes Interfile one of the only SA companies able to provide the full spectrum of Opti-Channel EBPP services. Quite simply, Interfile provides the most sophisticated digital citizen services platforms available.
Today, Interfile and its products are built on a core of trust, experience and expertise, making it a valuable partner to its clients. Operating in high-volume citizen facing environments, Interfile has gained experience through delivery to market in often high pressure scenarios which require great care and forethought.
Interfile has proven solutions and services to assist you to:
- boost revenue collection and reduce costs
- process and reconcile invoices, statements and payments real time
- streamline and rapidly improve business processes and claims processing
- manage forms and supporting documentation
- better engage your customers and offer valuable self service
- improve efficiency and productivity
- improve customer service by reducing customer interaction
As a matter of interest:
- Interfile is the only South African company recognised for its eGovernment solutions by leading global IT researcher Gartner.
- Interfile received an award from the Centre for Public Service Innovation for its creation of SARS e-Filing.
- As at December 2017, Interfile platforms processed hundreds of millions of transactions totalling more than one trillion Rands.
- Interfile is the only private company with an integrated payment gateway to all four major South African commercial banks and the National Treasury.
- Interfile was a finalist in both the American and the EMEA MAX Awards for the "The Best Overall Enterprise Application".